Day Care Insurance Warner Robins GA
Operating a daycare or childcare business is a large responsibility. There is nothing more precious to a parent than his/her child. And because they have placed trust in you to care for their little one, it is important that you cover your business and its assets with best daycare insurance policy available.
There are several types of daycare coverage available to you depending on the specifics of your business. For example, are your services ran from a commercial childcare facility or are they home-based? Is your daycare center a seasonal business or is it operating all year round? There are many aspects to consider before purchasing childcare insurance.
Childcare Insurance is required in most U.S. states and generally covers:
- general liability Insurance
- vehicle insurance coverage
- building and content coverage
- workers compensation
Where young children go, accidents follow, so it's crucial to choose the right child care insurance program for your center. The right program fully protects you when the unexpected occurs--whether it's a burst water pipe, a child's fall from the jungle gym, or a windstorm.
The right program also protects all types of licensed child care centers, including:
- Child and infant day care centers
- Before- and after-school programs
- Nursery schools
- Montessori schools
- Head Start programs
General liability coverage that protects you if someone claims you caused their injury, and pays to vigorously defend you if you are sued. We also offer hard-to-find liability coverages, such as sexual abuse/molestation, child care providers/teachers professional, and corporal punishment.
- Building and Structures – covers materials, equipment, supplies, additions, and new construction within 1,000 feet of premises.
- Appurtenant Structures included with building limit, 10% of building limit. Max $25,000.
- Business Income and Extra Expense – 12 months’ actual loss sustained; no waiting period; may be excluded for premium credit.
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Buildings – $500,000 with 180 days to report; no percentage limitation.
- Employee Dishonesty - $10,000, increasable up to $250,000 Optional, limits of $10,000 up to $125,000.
- EDP Equipment Coverage – a base level of protection is built into the policy and includes the option to increase the level or to schedule high value items.
- Glass Breakage – full coverage; limited coverage ($500 pane/$1,000 occurrence) available for premium credit; property deductible can be eliminated as an option.
- Back-up of Sewers and Drains – covered; may be excluded for premium credit.
- Tuition and Fees Coverage – “period of restoration” continues into the subsequent school term if your customer is unable to resume “operations” within 60 days or the beginning of the next school term; includes tuition, lab fees, bookstore s , athletic events, and research grants; automatically attaches to Private and Parochial schools grades K-9 and is optional for other schools.
- School Property Extension – for school accessories (musical instruments, band uniforms and equipment, theatrical property) $10,000 per occurrence, maximum $1,000 per item; includes free-standing glass showcases $5,000 per occurrence, maximum per showcase $2,500; money and securities $10,000 bonus inside the premises limit for annual or semester registration, musical, theatrical, or athletic events; automatically attaches to all educational institutions.
- School Liability Extension – Professional Liability Coverage for school nurses and emergency medical technicians; CGL limit: $300,000, $500,000, or $1,000,000 per occurrence; volunteer workers, parent support groups, and student groups are included as additional insured; Worldwide Liability Coverage for sponsored trips/tours with at least 15 students; automatically attaches to all educational institutions.